Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    17 June '09 ( Wednesday )


    A Night at the..

    .

    .
    .

    Night Safari!!!!
    ( Many ugly/unglam/unready/stupid faces of photos of all of us, beware! )



    Woke up, get ready head down to B's house.
    Had lunch at his house downstairs, waited for him to get ready &head down to Ang Mo Kio at 4plus to meet Sweetheart &Andrew.
    Head up to foodcourt to had our dinner, then after dinner suppose to bus-ed to night safari.
    But the queue's getting longer and longer &we decide to cab-ed over.
    But Night Safari opens at 7.30pm, and the night is still young.
    So, Andrew request to go for billiard. But the tables were all full, so while waiting for the tables we head down to arcade to take a look.
    Played shooting games with B for awhile then the person called up saying there's a table.
    So both guys went up first while I'm waiting for sweetheart to use up her $20 token on the UFO catching game or so?
    &I love this game too! When I was in Taiwan, I played it everyday! ( Ofcourse, Taiwan is much more easier than Sg )
    So, stupid sweetheart make me wanna join in too.
    &I waste my $10 token on nothing! -.-


    So, in the end both of us went up empty handed -.-
    So went up to look for the guys, &we both ended up open a table &play pool -.-
    After game, the time is 8pm. So cab-ed over to Night safari.
    We look dumb -.- Singaporean going to night safari?
    Actually, it's alright. But Andrew &B trying to act not like Singaporean.
    Trying to be that they are from, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, etc..
    There's even a couple from ( can't remember which country ) thought we're from other country &not from Sg! Till we told them -.-









    Head in, bought our tickets &Andrew even bought Sweetheart 2 soft toy animal from the ticket's booth!
    That's so sweet right? Aww.. My B bought nothing for me! >:/
    Then head down into the animal worlddddd!
    Took the tram, travel travel travel..








    I was pointing in to the camera trying to ask B to look there -.-
    But ended up like shit -.-


    This was the animal show at 9.30pm.















    Blahblahblahs, lots of idiotic pictures -.-
    &Andrew bought sweetheart a total of 4 animal soft toy!
    &A photo that a photographer took when we were on the tram.
    Everything cost him $200!!!!!!!!!!!
    &I bought a photo that the photographer took too :D
    It cost me 20bucks for just a photo -.-
    But what to do, it's night safari &once a while we come here right?
    Haha, the picture everyone was nice but I look quite ugly cause I did not make up!
    So after night safari the time was about 11 plus, we cab-ed down to Chompang Nasi Lemak :D
    Ate our supper!
    It seems like we eat alot alot right? Tell you the truth, we all are good eater! Hahahaha!
    Maybe we can throw Sweetheart out. Lol





    After eating, we head back home. Lots of photo did not upload.
    &One more secret, the three of them except me. Did not went Nightsafari before!
    Lol! &I just found out something. Sweetheart's camera sucks!
    The photo is so unclear, &the date and time is totally wrong!
    The flashlight is so bright that always took our picture with our eyes close &the picture turn our blur.
    Sweetheart, may I ask you is your camera 1.2 mega pixel or what? -.-
    &Please send me the other two photo! My favorite photo with B & the one with the crocodile, a clearer and bigger one!
    Will update again about Thursday ( 18 June '09 ) asap.
    Bye guys, goodnight!
    Will end this post with our photos :D

    No comments: