Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 4, 2009

    03 June '09 ( Wednesday )

    Head down to Somerset Bencoolen with Sweetheart, B &Andrew!
    Yup, only the 4 of us.
    Met them up at 1pm, had our lunch at Marsiling then head down to Bencoolen!
    Check in around 2pm, went to take a look at our apartment.
    If you been there, you'll know how does it look like!
    Let me tell you, there have everything that you have in your house.
    When I say everything, means everything!
    I'll show you the pictures and you'll know it!

    .

    .
    .


    Yes! There is balcony, with two chairs & a small coffee table!
    &Next, Sweetheart took my phone and take every corner of the apartment!
    Oh ya, & in the apartment there's like 2 rooms.
    Yup, you can choose. 1 room or 2 room, this hotel / apartment is goodddd ~

    Well, this is the living room. The 3 of us was sitting at the sofa, relaxing &discovering the Tv.

    That's the 2nd toilet.


    This is room 2 which is not the Master bed room. It's a Queen size bed.


    That's Sweetheart in the Master bed room's toilet.


    That's the Master bed room, yes there's Tv in there. It's King size bed &It's connected to the Balcony!This is the kitchen, there's everything we need.
    Oven, Microwave, induction cooker stove, kettle, pop-up toaster, fridge, etc..
    It's so cool la!

    So, after we settle down. At 3pm, Sweetheart &I head down to Agent to get our pay while the 2 guys head down to Plaza sing, cold storage, to get the ingredients!
    As they mention they wanna cook, &the cook of the day will be Andrew!
    Lol, after getting our pay we head back to take a short rest while waiting for the guys to be back.
    One sad thing is, we did not bring our swim wear ): As there's like Swimming pool & ' Jacuzzi ' .
    So finally, the guys are back after awhile. They bought ingredients & 2 horror Dvd movies! ( As request )
    So, the guys were preparing the dinner. They say no girls are allow in the Kitchen -.-
    Let the guys do the cook while the girls do the cleaning -.-
    So, we both jump to the Master bed room. Trying to take a nap but end up chatting.
    Then, was kinda bored. So head out to the kitchen to see if the guys need help.
    So, end up helping abit. Oh, &B bought me a big Eeyore & a bouquet of rose :D
    This is the 3rd time I receive flowers &this is the 2nd time I got a bouquet of rose.


    So, both Sweetheart & I started to set up the dinner table.



    Dinner is finally done! Haha, so there's like toast bread, baked bean, egg, chicken chop & baked potato ( Done by me &sweet, which turn out to be hard -.- so is the chicken chop. Super hard! Even when sweetheart use a kinfe to cut it, the plate start to shake! ) & Of course, last but not least our canbell soup!
    Yummy alright! Oh oh, &ofcourse our Red wine (:
    It goes so well with it, red wine with red meat &the lighting all that is perfect :D


    So after our romatic dinner, we head down to Cathay to book tickets for the movie ' Monster vs Aliens in 3D ' .
    The apartment is just a 5minutes walk away from Cathay.


    The movie starts at 9.20pm or 9.25pm? I can't remember.
    So there's like still 1 hour more before the movie starts.
    So went head down to Nee an city to take a look at Mont blanc belts.
    This outlet do not carry the design that B wanna to buy for his brother for his birthday.
    So, they reserve a set at Raffles city for him.
    Then head back to Cathay, just on time for the movie.
    So got our 3D spects on &watch our movie!
    &More of 3D movies coming up
    Well, I didn't really watch this show. As I've watch it before on the internet.
    &The two guys started to get real bored because they're too old for cartoons!
    Haha, so the only one who enjoy the movie was Sweetheart!
    After movie head down to Park lane for pool!
    After that, we played arcade just to pass time.
    After arcade, we went out of the place &I was feeling hungry so I suggest to buy cup noodles at 7-11 to bring back to eat it while watching our horror movie!
    Yup, so we head back to apartment to wash up &prepare our cup noodles!
    So, we on the horror movie &eat our noodle &snacks!
    It's like so cozy all that la! With the air-con on, blanket &pillow covered us &4 of us were like squeezing on a small sofa!
    The movie freak Sweetheart &I up, we stopped eating our noodle till the horror part is over.
    &B broke one wine glass. Lol, so after the clean up we continue watching the movie.
    &B and I heard water dripping sound &it freak us up! Cause the other both did not hear it!
    &The 4 of us was gonna fell asleep on the sofa with the movie on!
    So we head to bed, &suppose to have breakfast in the morning at 9am.
    I woke up at 9am and wake everyone up for breakfast.
    But everyone was like too tired to get up. The breakfast end at 10am and B say end at 11am &another dumbie which is Sweetheart say end at 12am. Worst -.-
    So I'm the smart one :D So, we skip our breakfast.
    Everyone was like still sleeping, so I get up and wash all the plates that we used yesterday.
    I can't tolerate the dirty-ness that we left, I felt bad.
    At 12pm we were getting ready to check out then head to opposite coffee shop to eat!
    Then head back home &sleep while the 3 of them have to head down to work.
    Hahahahaha, I can sleep as long as I like :D
    Woke up from my afternoon nap &found out there's a pimple growing out!
    F.shit! Damn, I've a wedding dinner on Saturday please don't ruin my face ):
    &We're going Night safari next Wednesday, it's another double date! haha.
    So, I guess everyone enjoy the night a Bencoolen right :D
    &The couple ( Sweetheart &Andrew ) promise me to go night safari together cause we suppose to go on the night of bencoolen but we didn't.
    Alright, I'll end this post with a picture of us :D

    .

    .
    .



    Bye everyone :D

    P.s. I wanna eat crackers! But I've to control myself! So my Pimple won't grow.

    No comments: