Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 6, 2009

    Well, didn't blog for almost a week &still I can't upload pictures.
    Is there something wrong with Blogger or did they change the method of it?
    Guess I'll have to wait again, to upload pictures.
    Was working for Panasonic roadshow at Marina Square on the 3rd to 5th of July '09.
    Yup, it's over now. Pull Sweetheart in too, as she's now JOBLESS too.
    Lol, screw things up during the Roadshow. Oh, &working with Lynna too :D
    Went Manicure with Sweetheart yesterday ( 5th July '09 ) too, then head to J8 to meet both of the guys.
    Then weather was pretty cold due to the rain so suggest to had Steamboat for supper at Bugis!
    Yummyyyyy! Head back home after supper.
    Super duper tired, this roadshow can kill me. It made me work for 12hours everyday for the past 3days!
    10am to 10pm! I totally do not have enough sleep at all.
    Every night came back home late.
    The day before ( 4th July '09 ) head down to Club Sabai Sabai with B &Co. Pretty shock that I could enter.
    Cause Sabai is very strict, I thought they will check my IC as I dress like shit. &I'm not even 18years old.
    It's so last minute, so I head down right after I end work. Dress my Panasonic working attire.
    If this is called a club, then this is the first club I went.
    Drink and went back home.
    Nothing much, will blog again.
    I need to upload pictures! My lappy is going to fill up with all my pictures soon!
    Think I'll go back to sleep cause I've nothing to do and I decide to rot at home for two days.
    BYE. More to update.


    Snowy is still a horny dog.

    No comments: