Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 27, 2009


    Can you guess this picture is what?





    Hahaha! It's my dog's nose. Just a random picture -.-


    Now the weather is pretty cooling, cause it's raining!
    Woohoo! Love raining days man. ( Only when I'm at home )

    Today plan was cancel, so I'm rotting at home now!
    Slept at close to 8am this morning &woke up at around 3pm. So not enough sleep at all!
    Gonna have my dinner at home, which I don't feel like eating.
    Then head down to J8 with mummy as she wanna do some shopping!
    The rest of the night, shall decide again!

    I'm so worried and scared for tomorrow!
    I'm going for a interview tomorrow for Panasonic.
    That's dumb, after screwing up the last road show with my EX agent.
    Worried they might called them up, as I told a lie to Panasonic.
    Hate to fill in the forms that they wants me to, so irritating.
    Lol, &guess what time I've to get up tomorrow for the interview?
    It's freaking early!

    8.15am!!! So damn shit, I so dead.

    So I'll cab down tomorrow, as I don't know where's the place is head.
    That's all!
    Gonna go down to meet Darl for a moment.

    Byeeee!

    &I feel that my mouth is pretty accurate. Cause I say I'll work at Bestdenki, Harvey, Gain city, Courts.
    &Next might be Audio house.
    &Shit what I say is gonna happen!
    If I get in Panasonic, I'll be at Audio house!


    I feel pretty dumb, I always hide behind my Laptop whenever people walk pass my house.
    Which I'm not that small size &people know I'm hiding!






    Labels : Feeling scared right now!


    No comments: