Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 19, 2009

    OPI!!

    WeeeeeEEEEEeeeee, I spend my Sunday afternoon at home sleeping.

    I just love to sleep.

    &My cousin's girlfriend gave me a website on OPI Nail polish!
    &It's bloody hell cheap! Normally you'll get it at a price of $22 each on the shop.
    This time on the web, you'll get at the price of $11 each only!!!
    Half the price man!!!
    Usual price is $12 now having promotion $11 each.



    Url : http://www.dollupnails.com

    There's not only OPI nail polish, there's others too :D
    See, I'm kind enough to share it to my readers!
    &I'm getting 5 bottles! &Total is 7items! It's damn cheap okay! But I couldn't find the colour that I broke it the previous time ):
    Boohoo. &I think 5 bottles isn't enough for me ):

    Last night went to watch ' Obsessed '


    Rating : 4.5 /5 !

    So my Sunday life is to stay at home and rot!
    Got to get up early tomorrow to attend Darl's court case ):
    Byeeeeeee.

    No comments: