Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    Oh no, something is wrong with Blogger again!
    I can't upload photo! I click the ' Upload Image ' for like don't know how many times but I just can't load it!
    Oh man! Damn it!
    Well, went out for supper with Darl at 11pm.
    Then head down to somewhere &head back home after that.
    So here I am! :D
    Yawns, pretty tired. Might be watching movie tomorrow with Darl &co.
    But there's no movie for me to watch ): Boohoo!
    Meeting B tomorrow for supper too!
    This week is pretty pack.

    Monday - Movie with friend &Supper with B.
    Tuesday - Rotting at home.
    Wednesday - Head to Yishun to celebrate Aunt's birthday! In the night go club to celebrate Sen's birthday!
    Thursday - Meeting B.
    Friday - Maybe staying at home? ( Darl say steamboat at her house -.- ? )
    Saturday - Home I guess? Not sure yet.
    Sunday - Family day!

    My weekends are pretty boring. Most of the time is staying at home.
    Yawns.

    BYE!!!

    No comments: