Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 9, 2009

    Today/ later..

    It's Thursday, gonna head down to Yishun later.
    Still feeling down, might be meeting Sweetheart &Lynna.
    As Lynna isn't happy too.
    Cheer up alright (: As you say, we can cry together later.
    Haha, Sweetheart, you've to lend both of your shoulder okay!
    I can lend you mine too, if you wanna cry together.
    But it will be retarteddddd!



    9th July '09 ( Wednesday )

    Head down to meet B at woodland then head down to town to get his leather shoes.
    Had some argument with B, &is just a $2 thing make it serious.
    Had dinner at HongKong cafe, didn't ate much.
    Then, suppose to meet Sweetheart, Lynna &co. for drinking.
    It's ladies night at power house!
    But, I dress like shit. So, don't wanna club.
    Told them to change to pub, which they change to Icepub at Serangoon.
    Suddenly Dan called and told us to go Jab1 to drink at Boatquay.
    To celebrates his advance birthday. So B &I head down and I didn't went Serangoon.
    I'm sorry my friends, I broke my promise.
    Feeling super down, cried.
    Things happen but didn't want to talk about it, just need someone there for me.
    But guess one's drunk and one don't know? I don't know..


    3rd - 5th July '09 ( Friday - Sunday roadshow )

    Let the photos do the talking..

    At sweetheart's house with Snowy.




    The manicure I did with Sweetheart, different design.
    &Sweetheart made them cut my nails ):

    Photos with Sweetheart, Lynna &I.
    All the photos are un - glammmm!








    This girl is a pig ass.








    They remove the table and left the chair! So both of us was like sitting from no where!









    2nd July '09 ( Thursday )

    Head down to Compass to meet Darl for Starbucks.
    But it's raining cats and dogs.
    So head to Sakae Sushi!

    Then meet Sweetheart at J8 cause B is feeling unwell.
    So I wanna buy some herbal tea and some sweets for sore throat for him.
    After that head to Yishun to do my revision with Cousin as it's Thursday.

    1st July '09 ( Wednesday )

    Meet B at town for the movie ' Transformers '

    Rating 4/5 .
    Can't remember head down to where after movie.
    Can't help, bad memory. Yeah.

    30th June '09 ( Tuesday )


    Head down to Agent to get Road show pay, Darl accompany me along.





    After that head down to Westmall to get receipt.
    Ciaos.

    &Finally Blogger is able to upload photos!

    No comments: