Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 31, 2009

    Lying on my bed, turning, tossing &rolling.
    But I just can't fell asleep!


    Today ( 31 July '09 )

    No plans yet, might be staying at home.
    & Well, Happy birthday Pauly!
    Enjoy your birthday celebration uhs! Sorry couldn't make it to any of your celebration!
    ):

    Thursday ( 30 July '09 )

    Head down to Ministry of education to collect my O level entry form.
    Then head down to Suntec city! It's been quite a time since I last went there.
    Bought Aunite's anne! Yummy! Haha.
    Then, head down to Marina after awhile -.-
    Then, head to The cathay to catch the movie ' Murderer '

    Rating for this movie : 4/5!

    This show is wonderful! The ending is like WOW?
    Never thought the ending will be this way, I think no one thought it so too.
    Cause hardly a movie ended this way! Haha!
    Go catch it! Sorry Boon, didn't get to catch it with you.
    After that, Dinner/supper is a huge huge appetite!
    Had KFC delivery! Ate Zigger meal &1piece of chicken! &I'm not really full yet!!
    &Home sweet home at 1am!

    Text EX agent asking about the pay, they bloody hell say I can only claim 2days of pay &no commission!
    What F ?! -.-


    Wednesday ( 29 July '09 )


    It's my Aunt's Birthday!
    Happy birthday Mama :D!
    Woohoo!!!! -.-

    Woke up by my Cousin, get ready &head down to Yishun.
    Bought a cake from Bakerzin &went to her house.



    Yummy right! Waited for them to be back after my Cousin's graduation ceremony.
    There won't be my turn, only my sister -.-
    Wait &wait &wait, too tired and fell asleep on the sofa.
    &Every 5minutes my phone keep ringing! Got real pissed off.
    I'm a light sleeper!!!!!
    &Finally they're back, head down &I didn't know I droped my phone!!!!!
    Till we set off then I notice I drop my main phone, so I told them to stop the car.
    Then Uncle &Cousin run like they're in a competition! -.-
    Then, lucky found my phone behind a Van.
    Just one/few inch away from the tire! WOOOOO! PHEW MAN!
    Then head down to Vegetarian food.



    Cut the cake &head down to Yishun Mrt to meet Darl.
    Then cab down to Geylang to meet Ahboon &Ahbao to eat Yong He Dou Hua for supper!
    Huaiping called &ask me to go down Serangoon for a drink.
    So I ask them to tag along, head down and drank only a cup of beer &a few mouth of Martel + Mixer.
    Cause I swing my hand, hit the bottle of Martel &land on the cup of mixer &&...
    BOOM! Break the glass -.-
    Today I seems so so careless la! Clumsy man!
    Then at 1 plus, set off to JalanKayu for prata! 2nd Supper trip -.-
    After that, head home at 3am! :D
    So going to be fat..
    Somethings happen, super pissed off with someone's mother.
    But I shall forget about it. Wash my hands off!
    Shall end this post with a family photo.
    There's one more picture, this I look pretty un-glam -.-


    Seriously, I dislike copycats.
    Damn those people.




    Goodnight peepppppps!


    No comments: