Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    Swine? ):

    Swine flu Symptoms
    • fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent
    • cough
    • runny nose or stuffy nose
    • sore throat
    • body aches
    • headache
    • chills
    • fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme
    • diarrhea and vomiting, sometimes, but more commonly seen than with seasonal flu

    Well, out of 9 of the above symptoms I've like 7 of them? But I only have a slight fever.
    No vomiting, just feel like shitting.
    For tiredness, I always have it. Everyday, so I'm feeling tired now.
    After I just woke up from my nap.
    So how? What should I do? Lol, I don't think it's Swine flu right?
    It's like so common right now, so it become a normal flu right?
    Haha, so I'll just do nothing and wait for it to recover!
    It seems like many people fall sick during this season and get paranoid.
    &Worried it might be swine. But turn out to be not.
    But it seems like this season many people fall sick easily, guess it's all the stupid germs!
    &I just found out Sweetheart also have this symptoms! Even vomiting! &She's now fine!
    Meaning, I don't even have to get worried at all!
    Can go out le, haha. So this post is a rubbish/random post man!
    Craving for Roti Prata! Having dinner there later.
    Woohoo! Bye.

    No comments: