Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009


    My aunt came &told us to try this Pocky! It's Banana taste!
    I thought it might be disgusting, but no harm trying.
    So I tried it, it's not bad! Haha, now my house there's like 15people!
    &My OPI product has arrive! So happy!!!



    But the colour turn out to be not the colour I want. So different from the website!
    I'm gonna repaint my nails later on! Since I won't be sleeping so early, I guess.
    Which colour should I paint. PINK is totally not mine, I hate pink man!
    Pink is my mother's.
    BYE!!!


    On 7th of Aug '09, at 12hour 34minutes 56second.
    The time &date will be : 12:34:56 07/08/09
    Which is : 123456789

    Amazing right! This will never happen in your whole life again.
    Only once in a life time.

    This is forward by Darl (:

    No comments: