Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 4, 2010

    X'mas celebration on 23 Dec'09

    It's like finally I'm gonna blog about the Christmas celebration on 23 December '09 located at my house with family &relatives.
    Yeah. But I'm like so super lazy can, can anyone save me from it?
    I'm getting more and more lazy to blog.
    No! That's not the spirit! Lol, I'm totally crazy right now, pardon me.

    23 December '09 ( Wednesday )

    Had my lunch at home, after lunch head down to Tampines with my sister to do some Christmas shoppingggg!!!!!


    You know what it means! It's means your wallet will be dried up &will have a big hole ):


    Walk around, window shopping, etc etc..
    &Our wonderful Mummy came and pick us up from all those shopping &send us home!
    Good right!!!!!



    Look at all the things we bought in the plastic bags! Not really a lot though!



    Haha! This is the thing I bought for the gift exchange, this look cheap!
    But It's not as cheap as it should be! The price, I can say it's totally not worth it!
    But it does worth the fun isn't it! Hahaha, everyone had fun looking at it right!
    It look damn sexy to you guys right! ^^
    By the way, it doesn't seems cool right. The coolest part is when you press her tummy, it will make a very very disgusting, weird, funny, ugly, any ugly word that could use to discribe the sound of it!
    You'll sure laugh when you hear it, for sure!
    But if you heard it before, I think you'll think it's retard -.-

    Yes, indeed it is.


    Okay, this is the 3 longgggggggg sweet that me &my sister bought from Tamp1.
    Which is selling in one of the pushcarts located at basement.
    Hmm, the price is quite expensive for a sweet like this.
    I can't remember the price, if I'm not wrong, 3 for $10?
    I can't remember, but it's cool for a sweet that is this long right!
    Compare with the Iphone on the bottom left!
    COOL UH!!!
    It comes in different flavor, most of it is sour type.
    For those sour lover! No harm trying it!
    I'm not a sour lover, I'll give a face when I eat sour stuff.
    Imaging I'm giving those sour look, Lol. Funny.


    Cousins!!!!!! Both are amazing people! Both have a great future, unlike me. ):


    This are all the gifts that we're gonna exchange!
    Well, we do not have a Christmas tree.
    So... we place it under the Hamper -.-
    What a joke. By the way, the Hamper is not included at all!


    Durain puffs! Didn't even ate one, when you eat Durian, you need to see mood.
    If the mood isn't there, it'll taste awful. Right!
    But most of the time, the mood isn't there.
    It's been a long time since I last touches a Durian.


    The foooood!
    The green icing cookie, is the one me &my sister bake during mid night!
    It's very tiring okay! We put alot of heart in it, alot of affort!
    Be touch!!!!


    This is a weird pudding that my Cousin bought from London!
    It's like most of the time, pudding suppose to be cold and place in the fridge.
    But this! It's suppose to place in the micowave before eating it!
    Omg, yucks. Don't even dare to touch it, it taste weird. But the rest says it's nice.
    Okay, it's bad for me to say that! Sorry! Thanks for it!


    This is a icing Christmas cake that is also bought from London!
    Wow, they all took a plane here okay!
    I didn't eat the cake, I only eat the icing.
    Lol, cause I hate rasin!!!!!!
    Every bite I took, every rasin there is! OMG!


    &It's time for the White wine...!!!!!!!!


    Oyster Bay!


    Look at cousin Jason pouring the wine!


    No matter what, Cousin Wan ee still wants to be in the picture -.-

    After that, it's time to exchange the gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone get the gift happily, open it with a smile (:

    Thanks everyone for the Christmas!


    A last picture to go for this post!


    Say cheers people!!!


    A random post

    Sigh, this year isn't a good year at all I guess.
    It start off with a bad starting &I guess it'll last for a year &I'll just have to wait for the new year to arrive.
    &Start all over again?
    I seriously miss everything, just felt that a piece of me is missing.
    Now I know, Sweetheart isn't here for me anymore.
    Everything totally change, seriously miss the time when we and Lynna was there gossiping &saying our sad moments together.
    Sigh, where are they now? Is Sweetheart still my sweetheart?
    I wonder, sigh. Well, 2009 isn't a good year for me. Everything just suck.
    But 2010 is here, I was hoping for a better year. But it turn out I was wrong.
    Totally wrong, things was worse than I expected.
    It turn out the other way round.
    Thanks for the ones who have accompany me to those obstacles!
    For those people, if things doesn't go on well like I do.
    Do cheer up, there's still a long path to it.
    You can look for me, to have a talk.
    Things will be better! So cheer up!

    My aims for 2010 :

    - Everything to go smoothly.
    - Everyone to be bless &safe.
    - Things to get better.
    - Still as close as before with all my lovely friends.
    - No more depress.
    - Get a private Diploma as soon as possible.
    - Changed for the better.
    - Get a job, stake rich!
    - Do not want people to look down on me again!
    - I want to show the world what I can do, what I'm capable at!

    I not sure what more I've, it seems alot. But it's not. Some I just can't control it at all.
    The rest, I need time for it.
    I know, it's good to have this mindset!

    Okay people, it's time for me to get some rest, it's 5am now! SHIT SHIT!
    Did I blog that long?!!!
    Around 3 hours or more is it?! OH GODDD!

    Good du night people!

    No comments: