Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 24, 2010

    Two new member in the family!

    24th January 2010 ( Sunday )

    1st New member....

    Ding dong!!! At 10pm. My door bell rang, my sister went to open the door.
    &It's our neighbor at our door steps. They say there's a hamster outside our walk way.
    So I went out and take a look at it.
    There's really a hamster out there! A big one! I thought it was a guinea pig!
    But I don't think so, the fur is like so long and so big size!
    So I adopt it, brought it home &be a good soul. Went to my new neighbor and ask if it's theirs. But it's not!
    So embarrassing! So I walk home, took my old mice cage, wash it and put it in!



    It is very dusty! &DIRTY!


    I think you can see how big it is, it's almost the size of my hand.


    After putting it in to it's new home, my dog was very excited about it!
    She keep walking towards the cage and finding the hamster out &like wanna attack it or something.





    So adorable right! I mean the both of them! &Also me! HAHAHAHA. Haha, welcome to your new place where we called home!
    Shall bring you to Vet soon! To check out if you have any virus on, don't wanna get spread!
    &Doggy! Cannot attack your new friend okay!
    I just found out, my house is like SPCA or Zoo.
    I've adopt a few pets &also bought a few too.
    Shall I name some?
    1. Dog
    2. Fish
    3. Terrapin
    4. Rabbit
    5. Guinea pig
    6. Mice
    7. Hamster
    8. Worms?
    9. Butterfly
    10. I don't think I can recall anymore......
    That's all I think, or maybe there's more?
    Hmmm, never mind about it.

    By the way, my new hamster's name is ' Lost & Found ' in short is L&F! Haha


    23th January '2010 ( Saturday )

    2nd new member in family...

    At 2.47pm a new nameless baby is born at 3.90kg! It's a boy!
    Say hi to my nephew!




    Ain't he cute? He's trying to open his eye, but manage to only open one and is semi open!
    Was feeling hungry, so head down with sister to get some food!






    Ugly photos! OMG! But it's okay!
    Welcome to our family! HAHA!

    Okay, Fun dee everyone!! Bye! Next post should be about 2009 I guess?


    P.s. life is just a bullshit! FML

    No comments: