Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 10, 2010

    Okay, I finally got the remaining pictures for the X'mas celebration on 23 Dec '09 from my cousin!





    Hello ah ma!



    Okay, this is my sister. I told her this picture her boobs looks bigger &she say she like this picture. So I save it and post it up for you guys to see! HAHA!


    Drawing the number of the gifts!
    Some of the faces I didn't post up due to the blur.
    I'm the first one to draw as I'm the youngest!





    Yay! Gifts on our hand, a picture of it!


    Hoho, this is the gift that I bought & Yee Fan Jie got it!
    Funny uh!


    That's all for now! Maybe? See my mood, if I can sleep that will be the post for today.
    If I can't then I think I'll update more!
    Haha, but I hope I can sleep la! Every night I'm having insomnia it's very horrible!
    Hate to think a lot on my bed! Damn it!

    9th Januray '10 - Happy Birthday dearest Michelle!
    - Happy Birthday Ahcute!

    What should I do now?

    No comments: