Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 12, 2010

    Recently caught this two movie ' The fourth Kind ' & ' Alvin &The chipmunks two '

    For the movie ' The fourth kind ' seems so real yet fake -.-

    Rating for it, 3.5/5?

    I didn't even know what is it about &I just grab my money and pay for the tickets -.-
    Not sure if it's real, but I tried to Google it. But no results to it -.-
    It's like there's a video of the past which is real image &they act it out and show it to us.
    But wonder why alien only attack some people &took their kids away?
    Make me somehow believe and somehow don't -.-


    ' Alvin &the Chipmunks 2 '

    Rating : 3.5/5?

    Not as fantastic as part 1. Still prefer part 1, not as nice as I thought for part 2 :/


    24th December '09 ( Thursday )

    Alex plus Christmas celebration!

    Went out with family except sister to Novena.
    Walk around, shop around, had dinner at Ajisen.
    After that, around 9 plus, train down to Orchard to meet Darl, Alex &co.
    Around 10 plus 11, they head down to HOS while me and darl stay at town.
    Train down to Dragonfly, things screw up so head down to HOS to meet Alex and co.



    Charles.

    Alex with darl!




    Darl and Charles.


    Ahyao!

    Court down to Christmas!
    Alex was dead drunk that day, head back home around 4plus?
    I can't remember.
    Shall blog later on again about 26 December '09.


    BTW! My last one standing tutu has pass away ):
    No more terrapin left ):

    No comments: