Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 17, 2010

    Today I spend around 6hours to do my nails!!!!!!!
    Yes, 6 hours. Not trying to be exaggerate, it's cause I can't multitask.
    So, I keep doing other stuff and not focusing on doing my nails!
    &The first colour I painted was Maroon. Then I clear them off &paint another colour.
    Which is an Aunty colour? That's what I think.

    Okay, this is what my nails are before cleaning them off.


    After clearing my nail polish........
    I know it's long! My sister even say it's ugly and disgusting -.-


    &Done with the polishing. Drew some flowers on. Not nice at all!!
    It's my first attempt though. Haha, not bad for a first timer right!
    But this seems more suitable for Chinese new year right!!
    So have the urge to clear it off....

    ):




    Okay, I'm finally gonna blog about what's happening on the 26th December '09.

    26th December '09 ( Saturday )


    Went out with Huaiping & Darl. To celebrate Darl's advance birthday.
    Head over to Dhoby to meet Alex &Jurist.

    Train down to Dhoby.....


    Then, the timing is a bit tight, so ended up playing billard instead of watching a movie.
    Head to Pomo to play Billard. Around 10 plus 11, we head down to Punggol Marina for a drink with Kl, Pohchoo &Potato.

    Train to Punggol....



    Don't know which idiot zoom in and take a photo of me playing my Itouch!
    Must be envy me right! HAHAHAHA!
    -.- Or maybe is a sicko!!!!


    Wooo, I love this photo! Cause the whole cabin only left with us &the row I'm sitting only left with me!
    Look at my happy face!!!!


    Reach Punggol Marina!!!!






    After Punggol Marina we head down to Neverland!
    To meet the rest of Alex's friends. Hmm, I can say before entering there.
    Lots of problems strike in! Lol, damn funny la! Lol, entering problems...................
    Finally, settled. It's FUN time!
    After drinking, around 4 plus 5 in the morning, we head to Bedok for breakfast.
    Darl was dead drunk cause of a 3 second.
    While Alex, amazing that he wasn't drunk! He took down many many seconds &he is still standing straight.
    Lol!! After that, head back home around 6plus? After sending darl home.

    It's 2010, &I'm still blogging about 2009? I think I still have 2 more post about 2009.
    HAHA! Nights!

    No comments: