Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 8, 2010

    Just a post for Sweetheart.

    I seriously miss everything, I want back the old times.
    But I guess you're too happy with your life &you doesn't need me anymore?
    But it's okay, as long as you're happy. But do remember, I'll still be here for you when you needed me okay?
    Do last long with Mer! Hope everything goes on well for you &smoothly too!
    Stay happy uh!

    As for Lynna, I didn't know what happen to you till I visited you guys blog.
    Do take good care of yourself okay! Rest more, same goes to you. When you needed someone, do look for me alright? ( Though I know you don't read my blog -.- )

    Lastly, you guys will still be on my mind no matter what.

    Even though, everything has changed..

    Sigh.

    No comments: