Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 19, 2010


    Went Hougang mall today to meet my sister over there.
    Head to ' Twister by Monsoon ' to do our hair!
    Yup, I dye it red! My sister did treatment. Let's hope my hair colour won't drop &won't grow till Cny.
    &Hope my fringe grow by a bit cause now is like so ku ku la!!!
    We spend $220 on our hair! It's cheaper than Supercut, last year we did it for like $300 plus?
    I asked everyone if there's any different on me, everyone says my eyebrow -.-
    Which is like totally nothing to do with my eyebrow la!!! Zzzz.
    Okay, pray hard for my hair uh!

    Oh ya! Might be repainting my house and room! Colour might be Violet! Happy!

    Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun dee people!!!!!

    P.s. my hair looks more to black -.-

    No comments: