Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 27, 2009

    SHAKER FRIES IS BACK!!
    Come &shake shake shake the fries!
    Yummy!


    It was my last day of work yesterday ): Many things happen &I'll miss everyone of them.
    Miss the fun of working but hate the tiring of the job.
    Not sure pay will be able to get, fed up.
    Today, went to town with family. After that head to Tao's restaurant to have our dinner as my birthday celebration.
    As usual, I like it there. The food is nice &the service is good!
    I only took picture with 2 of my colleagues. The rest of the company wasn't there.
    So upset! I'm starting to miss the fun now ):



    Even though the time we knew was short! But we were all very close!

    Recently, catch the movie ' Raging Phoenix '


    Rating 4.5/5!
    Love this movie!

    Tomorrow is Saturday, I'm looking for program!


    Goodbye!
    Missing B so so much ): He's on cruise!

    4 more days..

    No comments: