Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 17, 2009

    Okay, it's like I so need to blog.
    I need to blog about Sweetheart's birthday celebration &many many more!
    But I just couldn't remember them anymore!
    Recently also went to watch Paranormal activity.
    It's so creepy, I keep thinking about the pull the leg thingy &drag down.
    So scary! Just watched finish Jennifer's body on the net.
    Was a random show, everything don't seems to understand.
    Next show to be catch on the cinema will be 2012!
    But the seats is always full!
    Anyway, working is really very stress for me.
    Haven't got enough sleep for the past 2 weeks, might not take it soon.
    Loads of people say I became much pale, thinner &voice have changed!
    Guess I didn't had enough rest this few days.
    I need a break with B! Our off day has been crush! We don't have an off day together ):
    Working does make me sad!
    Cause everyone is there for their Prom night or Wedding!
    So unfair! I don't even have a prom night!
    Is my Secondary school lousy or what!?
    Everyone's shopping for their wonderful memorable night, while me?
    Serving them ): So upset! I do not have a prom night!
    Okay, Christmas is coming. So is my birthdayyyyy!
    I'm letting free my big big tutu ( Terrapin ) soon.
    & Getting a new one soon, haha.
    What more should I blog about? I can't blog now! Cause there's something wrong with my internet!
    Damn pissed off with it, apologise to my readers for not blogging often.
    Need to watch my Taiwan drama show but I need to sleep!
    Shall watch first. Working morning shift tomorrow ):
    Made oreo cheesecake today! Wasn't that yummy as what I did with Ch ):
    Bad! Still edible anyway.
    & Happy birthday to my big aunt!

    &I'm having bloody breakouts again ): Help?

    You always disappoint me. F.

    No comments: