Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 3, 2009


    I didn't even know you've changed your number, I did tried to look for you, as I say.
    I'm not busy, you didn't even try to ask me out. I only started work this 2days.
    I even come now to Rev on Monday no matter how tired I was, thinking of giving you a surprise.
    But I guess I wasted my trip. You seems fine with your life too.
    &No one will say themselves has changed. I'll say you've change, ever since you started working at Rev.
    You choose this path, but you neglect the other path which is Friends.
    People say friends come and go. I believe only is some people &you're not the one.
    But now, I'm having second thoughts. You might be putting me in the come and go group.
    I've so so much to say. But I shall stop here, I guess.
    I don't know what to say. So many people say so much bad things about you, but I believe you can change &you won't be the same as what people say.
    I gave chances &chances, but those things happen again &again.
    Remember the 24th, your contact lens.

    Going out.

    No comments: