Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 19, 2009

    Recently, quarrel a lot with B. Last night had a huge huge tiff with him!
    I can't remember whatever happen this few days. I'll just update a bit on Sweetheart's birthday &some..

    Catch ' Paranormal Activity ' with B &co, this is the first time I saw a guy so scared of horror movie!
    This really laugh my ass out!


    Rating : 4/5

    Creepy! Made me think a lot during the night ):

    Had Pizza Hut with B on some days.
    &It's my treat -.-



    Freaking cute Ice cream right! This is funny too.

    Sweetheart's birthday celebration on 9 Nov '09.

    Before her birthday arrive, we had a tiff. &I don't intend to come to her celebration.
    But in the end, I still choose to come. I came with Ch.
    Earlier on, I went to do my stuff. Manicure will be one example.
    After that head down to Ch's house to meet him, we began to do our Oreo cheesecake for her.
    By the time it's done, it's around 10plus close to 11pm?
    Head down to Rev, our intention is to pass the cake &head off.
    But in the end we stay there till 3plus?
    But I guess after this celebration, me &sweetheart is fine now.
    As she talks drunk words! &Made me cry!
    Pictures shall continue this post!










    Unglam! So unglam man!


    Bye! Will blog again!

    No comments: