Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 1, 2009

    Cam- whoring with my sister on my net book's web cam.





    Well, saw an article about the news that girl to girl kissing.
    It's about KayKay with Xiexue kissing video on clicknetwork.tv , didn't know they'll make it that big and even appear on the news.
    Lots of comments about them, even parents watch it.
    Was like wow?

    Drank coffee &redbull to get myself awake, but they doesn't help much.
    I'm still tired, shall sleep after the Taiwan horror show at 11pm.
    Tomorrow have to get up early for work. Yawns!
    Really hate first day of work. Hope everything goes on well.
    Anyone wanna have lunch with me? Haha.
    I hope I can set my own off day.
    When's Kenwood gonna give me a ring!?

    No comments: