Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 29, 2009

    It's my friendship necklace..

    Changed of new blog songs, sick of the old ones.
    B is coming back tomorrow morning. &I'm getting my wallet tomorrow.
    But I've a small budget, not more than 600$!
    ): Cannot spend much, this month I've spend too much on branded item.
    Anyway, what should I get? Actually, I thinking of Burberry but it'll end up like a set with my bag.
    Gucci will be too much of a gangster. Lv, there's so much fake ones out there. Prada? I don't know.
    Any idea?! Great, my speaker just break down -.-
    Alright, tomorrow I shall head to town to get a wallet for myself! Shall go look for nice wallet on the web first!
    Last night was quite great! Didn't really drink, only a tower for us to chill/relax.
    Watching soccer &playing true or dare from my Itouch! Haha.
    &I know many people dirty little secrets! WAHAHA.
    Today is Sunday, head down to Grandmother's house with my mummy.
    As no one was there to accompany her.
    &My dinner was Salted Egg Crab! Not one crab but 2! All by myself!
    Yummy, but wasn't that fantastic at all.
    Of course, my mummy took some too.
    Anyway, I think I've nothing to write anymore.


    2more days..
    I know it will be a great disappointment, I might as well play Mia.

    No comments: