Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 23, 2009

    Hospital


    Yes, I was in the hospital yesterday.
    I was told to stay over one night for observation.
    What happen? Drug Over dose.
    Lol, &some silly stuff.
    Why will I ended up in the Hospital? It's a long story, though.
    I'm too lazy to type it out. It was real last minute &sudden.
    So, not much people know. The only people who came to visit me was,
    Mummy, Daddy, Sister, Bl, Huaiping, Lucas &Peirong.
    Thanks Huai &Lucas for accompany-ing me till quite late (:
    The doctors there was quite... Lousy.
    Lol, lazy to say more. Anything just ask me (:
    I've three plaster on my both hand ):
    &I'm going for counseling again ):
    Well, that moment I really feel like dying..
    So tried some ways, but fail to do so.
    So, the next day went to work. But wasn't feeling great.
    So, told my supervisor I wanna take half day.
    She ask my to get Mc, so I do not have any choice but to do so.
    So, Polyclinic found out what I did.
    &Called my Mother down, they asked me to go IMH.
    Then, IMH ask me to go Alexandra Hospital.
    So, there I am for one night.
    Was relax, though there was many needles poking into my skin.
    So took Mc till Sunday &Off till next Friday.
    What a long break uhs? :D
    I'm still tired after the third day.. Zzz
    Police even came to me. Wanna bring me back to their HQ.
    But one of them helped me (:
    Got to go &rest, bye!
    Thanks Cousin Jason for the Vs Perfume! :D

    Thanks Sis &Bl for this :D!
    This is my lunch! Salmon!
    The tube was in my skin. Poke it in, in case of drip.



    Sister :

    It isn't your fault at all, don't blame yourself &no ones blaming you.
    I'm fine now, right? No worries :D

    No comments: