Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

    Burnt

    Okay! &Hello, I'm back!
    How's my off day? Great!
    First trip was to Vivo to get 4 tickets of the movie ' Ong Bak 2 ' at 4.05pm


    Next trip, was to Sentosa!!
    Bought a Volleyball there, too bad. Didn't really get to play it.
    As me &Huaiping saw some people was there playing Basketball.
    So joined them &abandon the both guys, I'm sorry ):
    It's been a long time since I last touches Basketball.
    It's fun playing it again (: I told myself, after February which I've resign.
    I'll continue playing back basket ball :D
    So after that, both guys join in too. Haha, then Huaiping wanna go down the sea.
    Forces me to go in too -.- I can't cause I come 'That' lol.
    But, in the end I went in too.
    So, only Lucas didn't get in. &guess what?
    I'm all burnt now -.- Red &pain.
    After that, rush to Vivo to catch the movie.
    How's the movie?
    Boohoo? Lol, I fell asleep during the movie. It's bad &boring.
    After that, Cab to Haig road.
    Lucas went home to get something while the three of us wait for him at his house downstairs.
    So, we cab to parkway. To return some stuff &just sat at a ' don't know what ' coffee shop to eat our dinner.
    We order, ' Samba Kangkong ' , ' Sweet pork ' , ' Cereal Prawns ' & ' Don't know what Egg '.
    &Of course, with rice :D
    The food was.... not yummy at all -.-
    So we cancel the trip to Night Safari ): cause Huaiping didn't want to go -.-
    So, we sat there. &Started to say some jokes.
    Some were funny, some were lame, some were cold &some were even ' Huh, catch no ball at all ' -.-
    After that, we were out of jokes.
    So I started to plan a game.
    Called ' Zong Qi Mi Ma ' = guessing number.
    Example : I think of a number Eg. 10 , but I cannot say it out.
    So I've to let my friends to guess the number out.
    But I'll have to give them hint Eg. 1 - 99
    If they choose 20 then I'll have to say 1 - 20 cause is inbetween both numbers.
    So, if one of them guess it right. They'll get punish.
    Get it? Lol, hope you do.
    So, if one of us get the number right. We'll have to take a picture of ourself.
    Cause, Kenneth's Cam is cool!
    Haha, at the end of the game. The most photo that have been taken is..
    Lucas! Follow by Kenneth, Huaiping then me! Ain't I great! Lol.
    Photos will be upload soon after Kenneth have send it to me (:
    So, this is how I enjoy my day. It seems not fun at all.
    But we do laugh alot (: That's the point, so when will be the next outing?
    :D looking forward to it! But, both of you have to Ponten again -.-
    Lol.
    Got to go off now! Ciaos :D

    Looking forward to the 24th.
    Oops, do not let SnowWhite see this. Lol

    Xoxo!

    No comments: