Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    Cny

    So, did you enjoy your day?

    26 Jan' 09 - 1st day of Cny

    Woke up at 9am &started to get ready.
    So, I start of my day with this
    .

    .
    .
    A simple Top , skirt &a heels to go with it.
    So, I'm off to Mum's office. As she wanna go there to pray first.
    So, we went there to helped out.

    After that, went to Grandmother's house at Red hill.
    Went there to eat some food &play a few minutes of ' 21 '
    After that, took some pictures.
    After that, we leave as we hire lion dance to our house at 3.
    Many people were at our house as we reach home.
    Played ' 21 ' for awhile. Soon, the Lion dance trope came.

    * Dong dong qiang! Dong dong Qiang! *
    Well, a Fortune God ' Cai Shen Yei ' came too.
    after everything, the Lion gave us 4 numbers too.
    Done them by Oranges
    Took photos.


    This'll be the number.
    Buy it, if you can see it (: I'll be buying it too, tomorrow.
    Haha.

    This is the picture of my Family with ' Cai Shen Ye ' This is the very first family photo after 6572819734 years.
    After that, we continue our ' 21 ' game. This time I be the banker.
    &I win back all my money, so I didn't win nor lose.
    At 9 plus, everyone went off.
    I'm awfully tired, so of course. Wash up and went to bed.

    27 Jan' 09 - Day 2 of Cny

    Woke up at 1030 am! Another early day!
    So, set off to Cousin's house.
    .

    .
    .



    Me, Sister &my Mum.
    On the way to my Cousin's place, Mummy &Daddy didn't got.
    One play Majong, one play bowling. Lol.
    Reach the place, Pictures will do the talking (:

    Okay, this is Adelyn. I do not know how to spell it. Lol.
    He's my Nephew, cute uhs?
    After yesterday Lion dance, He keep crying for a Lion dance.
    So, drag me along. &I played with him too -.- That's dumb.

    Look, I'm the head &his the tail.
    Lol, after that.
    Guess what? We played ' 21 ' game again~
    I'm the banker again, &&&&!
    Guess how much I've win?
    Not 10$ 20$ But 70$!!
    Wow uhs, some may think is nothing much.
    But is I'm the one who win back, so I'm happy bout it (:

    Ohoh , it's my Cousin Ah hong Birthday too!
    Happy birthday! :D Bless you!


    Spotted Cousin Ah Shun playing a kiddo drum too!
    &He's 25 years old la!
    Guess, we really have no childhood. Lol.
    Played Monopoly too, we were the last group who leave.
    Daddy came & bring us to have Prata!!
    Yummy.


    So, went back home after eating.
    I'm so tired, do not have enough sleep at all.
    So I'm having a bad flu right now ):
    God! Got to go, bye!
    .

    .
    .
    .

    Once again, Happy Chinese New Year!

    Did you get enough red packet?
    Xoxo!

    No comments: