Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    Welcome 2009!

    Okay, hello everyone! I'm back :D
    How's life? I'm sorry for not updating for the pass few days. Been really busy.
    But today I've to blog due to today is the very last day of 2008.
    Or should i say the last 5 minute? Well, many memories during the year 2008.
    But I bet in year 2009 the memories will be much more greater!
    Even though I still can't believe in 5minutes time it's 2009.
    Shall blog till 12am so I can wish you guys (:
    All the messages are jam due to New year wishes.
    I'm so bored la ): Oh ya, many might be asking me why am I at home?
    Why didn't I go court down.
    Hms, it's not no people ask me along. Is cause it will confirm be crowded!
    &I'm awfully tired, real tired. Many things has happen too.
    Yawns, not sure if I should continue to work.
    Been craving for drinking this few days. ):
    Not sure if I'm ready for any relationship now..
    Sigh.
    Okay, 5
    .

    4

    .

    3

    .

    2

    .

    1

    .

    HAPPY NEW YEAR :D!!!!!!!!
    WELCOME 2009!

    During Darling's birthday (:
    Xoxo
    <<3

    2 comments:

    shawn said...

    jieeeeeeeeeeeeee :D !
    happy 2009 !
    so long nv talk to you already D:

    YILING said...

    hey JOL JOL!! (:
    YILING here.
    wanted to leave comment at ur friendster but found out that you ur're not using it anymore.
    anyway, read ur blog and felt that ur not happy.
    too, i knew that you smoke..
    life's not good??
    cheer yourself up alright.
    nothing is impossible for JOL JOL! ((:
    stay positive alright.
    look into the bright sides! (:
    hope you have a better life ahead! ((:
    take care yea.