Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    Happy Chinese New Year

    HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!
    in advance.
    Remember to take more Red packet :D!
    Bless everyone!

    I'm so busy packing just one side of my house room.
    My god, &I spend the whole entire day doing it! It just my side of the room only!
    Can you imaging? from 12pm to 6pm -.- till now, I still haven't pack finish.
    I started packing one week before &now I'm still stuck at the same spot -.-
    Zzz, didn't even step one foot out of my house today at all.
    Been at home the whole day.
    Looking forward to tonight! Having Reunion dinner with my family.
    My relatives is coming too, having steamboat! Woohoo!
    Last night, went to Darl's house to have dinner.
    Fankie &Co. was there too, played Majong.
    Lost like hell -.- Lol, I'm so noob at that.
    went home around 11 plus.
    Pack the house and decorate the plant too, slept at 3am.
    Pretty tired. Guess I've to go now. Much things to do.
    Ciaos! Might be blogging tomorrow if I've the time.
    &I found many childhood stuff :D!
    Enjoy your dinner tonight &tomorrow (:
    Get more money aye!

    Xoxo.

    No comments: