Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    :D

    TATA! I'm back :D
    Yes, bought a GUESS? bag (:
    &I'm happy about it, haha.
    Took off on Sunday &went to have a reunion dinner with my another grandmother at Harbour front.
    So, all my mother's side of relative came too.
    Took pictures. Take a look (:






    I've gone fairer ): &That's a real bad thing man~
    Might be going Sentosa on Tuesday to suntan!
    Been sleeping late & waking up early this few days ):
    Not enought sleep!!! Pimples pop-ing out ):
    God, I'm real ugly now ):
    I don't wanna work anymore ): but I need money!
    I still haven't buy any clothings for Chinese new year yet.
    I'm so dead, bet I'll be wearing old clothings!
    Lol, I'm doing my nails now.
    Haha, I've to sign up for Ite now ):
    Damn, I'm lazy &I don't know what course should I take.
    Guess I should go now, lappy no battery le.
    Dying soon, must save it.
    Lol, drinking on Friday?
    Sentosa &Ikea on Tuesday?
    24th dinner with darling?
    Many programs! Busy girl ):
    No time for family &friends):
    &01/01/09 was real bad luck man!
    Got caught..

    &09/01/09
    Happy birthday My dear Michelle/Boyfriend (:

    It might be 1..

    Bye peeps (:

    No comments: