Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 3, 2010

    HongKong trip - D2

    HK trip - Day 2 ( 28th March'10 ) ( Half day tour )

    Beware, no make up at all.

    Woke up damn early, was damn tired. Totally do not have enough sleep at all!
    The weather for the day was freezing! &I totally didn't know about it and I just worn only a sweater! No extra shirt at all!
    OMG right? Lol, what's more I worn slipper instead of covered shoe.
    First stop was to a place for sight seeing.


    This is the place. &When I get down the coach, the very first step I took.
    It totally freeze my toes up to my body! PUUURRRRR....
    So I went up the coach, change into covered shoe.
    &Didn't dare to take another step down again.
    So, only my dad and sister head down to take a look.


    After this sight seeing, it's finally, food time!
    &It's also Dim Sum in HongKong!
    They say HongKong's Dim Sum is the best right? So now, is the best time to try!


    This is the shop name. Wow, it's true as what the television shows.
    All those old folks will gather around, eating Dim sum and reading news paper!
    It's true!!!
    It's food time, yummy! When there's food, there's me!


    That's our breakfast! I can't remember what happen next.
    So, I shall just type what I see in the pictures.
    Next stop, also sight seeing. Half on the mountain.







    It was damn cold okay!!! I've to wear so many layer of jacket and scarf .
    Even my Grandmother worn 4 jackets!!


    Next stop was to Repulse Bay Beach.





    Jackie Chan's house!!!




    3 goats. For career. Especially sales. So I went to touch it! HAHAHA


    Next stop was to taking boat!


    Look at how cold my grandmother was!





    Sister and sister.

    Brother and sister.


    Husband and wife.





    JUMBO!











    JW Jewellery next!
    Stupid mum, bought one necklace there.
    Expensive yet I doubt it's real!


    Next is ' Xin Guan Da Dao ', Avenue of stars.













    TO SHENZHEN!!!!!
    ( China )






    Check in then head out to shop.





    This is nice!
    A warm bubble tea on a cold cold night.
    With Potato! ( Cao tu dou )


    Nail polish I bought. Pink is definitely not mine.


    Sorry, don't feel like blogging much. Damn bored.
    I'm so tired! But I'm going Resort now with Darling.
    Totally don't feel like going anymore.
    How? Oh no.
    I'm so tired.

    No comments: