Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 12, 2010

    Happy Birthday!

    Behind my smile, is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart #WLQ

    When things are always getting better, some bad stuff will happen and pull me down to the bottom again.



    1st May/2nd May 2010 ( Saturday/Sunday)

    Happy Birthday Shinji!

    Head to work at Marina on 1st May, head home early.
    Get home prepare and head to Woodland to meet Shinji.
    Head to AMK to had our crabs with his friends.
    But we were too late! No more crabs for us. So we head to Gaylang to eat some food.
    Not nice at all ): &I was so worried about the surprise ice cream cake la!
    Ah cun was like helping me the most! Thanks!
    The ice cream cake only can endure for like less than an hour.
    But we were out for more than 3 hours without putting it in the freezer at all!
    After that we head to Neverland. Surprise was fail anyway -.-
    It was a very sad night for me, I cried yet I've to put a smile on?
    Cause I found out some thing. Sigh!
    Drink till 4 plus and head back to his house. Slept for like 2 hours or something?
    Then head to temple with his mom and him. After that, rest awhile then head back home.
    Bathe and out again. Head to Lot1 sakae Teppanyaki to had our dinner with his friends too.
    Then head back home.

    Happy birthday. Though my day sucks.


    13th April 2010 ( Tuesday )

    Happy Birthday Mummy!

    Woke up early cause Mummy made a reservation for 5 at Shangri-La Hotel, The Line, and we had buffet lunch!
    Daddy, Mummy, Sister, sister's Bf and me!
    It's the second time I'm having my lunch at Shangri-La. The very first time was when I was very young! Like when I was primary school?
    I don't think it's in the same restaurant. I recall the place have outdoor too.
    &I recall my sister and I will chiong for the lobster! &We keep asking for more!



    But for this, The Line, there isn't any lobster for me to take ):
    So we all chiong to get our food!
    Salmon sashimi is always the best!
    Don't you agree with me?


    Oh, look at my stupid expression. Because I was trying out the stupid big fat ugly oyster!
    Totally yucks! I'm only able to eat small one. Not GIANTS one!
    GROSS!


    DADDY MUMMY!!!!! Both in black -.-


    salmonSSSSSSSSS!!!
    SHIOK SHIOK TO THE MAX!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT LOVE IT!


    DESSERT! YUM!
    All taste nice!


    Dessert booth! There's even chocolate fondue, ice cream counter.
    WOW! YUM YUM FOR SURE :D


    Head to 313@ after that, bought yogurt ice cream!
    Nice too! Went there for shopping but for me, I head home empty handed -.-


    Mummy's cake! Mummy's friend bought it for her from Awfully chocolate!
    NICE! Cause I loveeeeeeee chocolate!
    What's more is full of chocolate!!


    Okay, end this photo of my mom.
    Happy birthday mummy!

    Chan sao mak mak ):

    No comments: