Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 30, 2010

    Powerhouse!

    Quote : How can you "BELIEVE" if in the middle of the word "BELIEVE" was the word "LIE"?

    29th May 2010 ( Saturday )

    Many people asked me to go powerhouse! So I called Huaiping loves, &she told me she's going to meet bear!
    So I meet her at 1am, we cab down. Lucky we came at that time, cause the timing is just nice!
    Bear &co queue for an hour plus, where else we only a few minutes!
    Cause when we reach, they're near the entrance!
    Well, pay the tickets and enter!
    So so many people over there! My first impression over there is bad bad bad.
    Pukes everywhere. Some ass even puke on my leg.
    The place were so crowded that totally turn me off!
    Foot stepping, blah blah blah.

















    Got into some trouble too. Lame, drunk guy, I wouldn't bother.
    Zzz, saw some of my work mates! outside friend! &Also ex school mates!
    Many groups! Happy to see everyone of them.
    I think Tejay very poor thing, he lost two bottle of liquor! some ass steal it while he went to the toilet.
    Lol! Bored but fun?
    Yeah, I'm awfully tired, need to sleep now.
    Sorry for the short post! Shall update soon (: Goodnight people!

    No comments: