Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 16, 2010

    Shopping and resort!


    I want back my old self, I hate the current me.


    Some days back..

    Anyway, this post will be updating about 2 things.
    But I couldn't remember the dates ): Apologise! Have been going Resort almost every single day.
    There are 2 pictures taken a few days back with darling.
    We both head to Resort! She's my drinking partner and I'm her's!



    &Also the day before the upper picture was taken, I head to Bugis with my lovely Huaiping.
    My idea to go there is to do some shopping! Though I don't really like Bugis.


    See my hair colour drop!!!



    Ate some snacks food over there too. Bugis street food is always nice! Like ' pasamalam ' lo!
    Whenever I head to Bugis street, I'll run to the store that sell the sweet potato with the plum power! I'll always eat that whenever I head there! Is nice!
    After that some friends came over too.
    Overall I bought a shorts and a Jegging. Yeah, then walk over to Little India station and train back home.
    Head back home early!

    Okay, I need to sleep. I'm very very tired.
    I'm bored!
    Okay, next post will be the trip to Universal!
    Though I know I still owe my blog 2 more entry about the HongKong trip.

    No comments: