Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 27, 2010

    Drink bangs drink bangs

    26th April 2010 ( Monday )

    Resort resort resort!

    Woke up, head to Compass, Supercut, to cut my hair and dye it.
    After hair cut, it's evening time, head back home for dinner.
    Around 11.30pm, cab down to Resort to meet Darl &co for drink.
    Was bored and real last minute drinking.
    Took quite a few pictures. Check out my new hair!























    Ladies drink! SHIOK!













    Love this picture!


    Thai thai thai.







    Back home late. Bored.
    Actually I'm blogging half way about the Hongkong trip. ( Day 2 )
    Then I've upload this pictures in my laptop. So I save it as draft and blog about this instead.
    Cause many wanna see my bangs. So there it is!
    Nights!

    No comments: