Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 26, 2010

    Bangs Bangs Bangs

    Sorry I couldn't blog for days as I'm busy working.
    Finally I got my day off. I'm able to do my hair and nails :D
    Mad happy! But mad broke.
    Yes, I went to cut bangs and dye my hair red again. Hope I do look better.
    I almost did cut + dye + treatment = $300.
    But I sat there for 3hours and I only did cut + dye.
    So I change my decision, I decided to do my treatment next week or some other day.
    Picture for me bangs. No laughing alright.

    Me before.


    After hair cut.


    Look kiddo uh. Bangs are always kiddo! But I look much decent!
    Am going Resort to drink soon!
    Shall blog soon! Work is killing me. Stress is driving me crazy ):
    B birthday is coming. What plan should I make? Help? Any ideas?

    No comments: