Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 22, 2010

    Quote for the day :

    “We tend to think being hard on ourselves will make us strong. But it is cherishing ourselves that gives us strength.”


    March's movie that I've watched!

    Green Zone.

    Somehow suppose to be about wars. But it's quite more to talking and shit stuff.
    So-so for me but some may like it.
    Too much English for me.

    Rating : 2.5/5



    Happy go lucky.

    A local movie. Don't even know what it is about.
    Quite lame.

    Rating : 2.5/5


    From Paris with love!

    Best!!! Best of the best! Totally love it man!
    Two thumbs up!

    Rating : 4.5/5!


    Being Human.

    Another local movie. Was quite alright, quite funny too.

    Rating : 3/5.


    Confucius

    Not sure what's this show is about, but I totally don't understand it -.-
    Bad for me but good for people though.
    My chinese totally sucks to the max, so I can't understand it much.

    Rating : 2.5/5


    That's all, actually intend to blog about last night drinking at Resort but photos haven't receive yet.
    Cause Msn is having some fucked up problems -.-
    So maybe I'll blog again in the night or maybe when I'm back from my HongKong trip?


    I'm going Hongkong on Wednesday, 24th March '10, which it's also my father's birthday. Flying in the Morning.


    Will blog when back! With lots of pictures okay! Hopefully!
    Does anyone know how's the weather over there?

    Take care people!

    Hopefully I can find my ' O ' level cert and send it over asap! Please!

    No comments: