Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 29, 2010

    Happy 1st


    Let me fly as freely as the bird did.




    22nd March '10 ( Monday )

    Happy 1st wasn't happy at all, it's just a shity day. Nothing great about it, not even a movie was caught.
    But it was fine, I'm used to it. Numb to everything.
    I'm fine, I'm fine..
    No tears, no nothing at all..

    Yes, I threw away the gift. Yes, to the bin. Yes, right in front of him. Yes, there goes my heart.
    It's okay, I threw it myself, it's a rash move but I choose to threw it. No regrets!

    Start of the day at Vivo. Shopping for my make up stuff at M.A.C.
    Spend $100plus on them within 30minutes.
    Bought foundation, mascara &blusher!
    Head to Mango to get myself a top too.



    After that head back for a small celebration for his mother's birthday.
    Then head off at 10plus 11? I can't remember the time.
    We both went separate ways, he went Neverland while I went Resort to drink.
    Met up with Darl first, head up and drank 3jug follow up by Alex &co came.













    Head home with Ahyao while the rest remain over there.

    Was raining today &I was wet while walking home!
    Was at Compass with Lynna for coffee! Heading to Atlantis later on with her to drink!
    That's all!
    &Do believe me, my Itouch sucks!

    Back with next post about my trip to Hongkong!
    Stay tune people!

    Click on my Advertisement people!

    No comments: