Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 7, 2010


    My life have been bad this few days. No, it's like a horror.
    I cry, I scream, I shout, I jump, I throw, I force, I scold, I lie &I apologise..


    Couldn't even sleep well, have been sleeping late due to quarrels.
    Slept for awhile &it's like for me to work.
    But good thing I'm not working tomorrow! I can sleep till late then wake up &bake with my sister!
    Then during dinner, mummy say wanna have steamboat. Yum yum.

    Came back home straight after work today, get my maid to buy for me Mac!
    Was craving for it again~
    I learn to love Mac because of someone who love to eat Mac spicy without lettuces almost everyday!
    From that day, I learn to love Mac spicy! But with lettuces of course.
    But I didn't eat the bread la, only the meat. Haha.

    Well, it's a short update anyway. I'm tired! Gonna sleep soon &update, maybe, like tomorrow?

    Good night people!

    Btw, Da Tou is out!!!!


    I shall really try to trust you again.
    But please, please don't lie again.
    It's a promise.

    No comments: