Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 10, 2010


    I'm sick!

    Just ate a pill and took chinese cough syrup down my throat to make me feel better.
    Well, hope it does help me!
    I've to hurry blog and head off to bed!
    It's late for someone who is sick and have work tomorrow!
    I wanna shop, but I've no money.
    Seriously, when is my pay coming in? Totally not well plan, company didn't give me top for tomorrow's roadshow, then how am I suppose to work?

    25th February 2010 ( Day 12 of Cny )


    Mr Yao ( One of the riches guy in Singapore! ) invited us ( My family ) to a dinner at Mandarin Hotel level 36!

    &My sister is unable to come along to enjoy this wonderful expensive dinner because she was down with HFMD.
    So sad ):




    Can see all the building at Orchard!
    Not nice! Not fanciful at all, haha.


    While waiting for Mr Yao &his wife, Amy, to arrive..


    I took this picture because I was wondering why is there 2 chopstick there.
    What's more, one is the normal size and the other is like for giant?!
    But after some time, I know what is it for.

    Scroll for answer..





    Yes! It's for ' Lou hei ' !


    &I dislike it very much. I only eat the raw fish and the cracker, that's it. The rest I'll leave it.


    Look at the shark's fin!
    Everyone one plate!


    Looks small, but big! I can't even eat it finish.
    Even my grandmother!
    So wasteful indeed! Stop killing Shark! It's gonna be extinct!
    Save earth, save shark. Let them breed.


    Lobster! But it doesn't taste like one.



    Photo of them, without me. Lousy photo?
    Blame my hand, keep shaking.
    I guess the total bill cost over a thousand!!!

    After dinner, I went separate ways with them.
    I head down to Atlantis to meet darl!


    Yes we order a tower.




    That's all!


    Finally! I can head off to bed! Yawns, good night people!

    I wanna skip work!!!!!!!!!!!!

    No comments: