Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 15, 2010


    Quote :
    Sometimes the only thing that people see is what you did. When in fact, they should be looking at why you did it.


    15th March 2010 ( Today )

    Woke up, meet Steven, head down to The Central to get some stuff.
    Met Steven to cheer him up, he's feeling real down ): So am I.
    So we both cheer each other up! Well, I hope he does enjoy the day.
    After that, we walk to China town and chill, eat and walk around over there.
    Feeling bad the whole day ): Cramp is totally killing me. But I do not want to take pills!
    I'm lazy ): So, hope it won't harms me during the night when I'm sleeping!
    After that, head down to Mall's Daiso. The to my house downstairs &chat.
    After that, bring doggy for a walk.
    That's all for today!
    Steven, hope you feel better (:

    Cheer up everyone.

    Sweetheart, what happen? Tell me when you're ready to chat, will be here. Cheer up.

    Btw, roadshow for the past few days sucks.

    No comments: