Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 17, 2009



    Wooo, just ate my MacDelivery! Ate MacWing, yum yum.


    17th December '09 ( Today )


    Head down to Far east to do my nails.


    On the 4th which is Friday, I head down to ' City nails ' to do my nails.


    ( before )

    &Within 2 weeks, which is today, I head down to ' F.N.T ' or something to do my nails.
    It's nice, the place, the people, not bad! There's even movies played for you to watch!
    Here's my nails!

    .

    .

    .
    .


    ( After )

    It only cost me $80!
    I think it's worth it though.
    Those 3D nail art are randoms drawing drew by the lady boss.
    Cause I've no idea what I should draw. &I did glittery french too, if I'm not wrong.
    ( Nevertheless I still prefer doing in Malaysia )
    After doing my nails I head down to international building to meet Mummy, ah ma &Uncle.
    Had dinner at some Indonesian restaurant. I'll rate that place 4.5/5!
    Food is yummy so is the ambiance!
    Will recommend there to people, it's at the second floor! The pricing is okay too.
    It's like a buffet. Around $25 per person!
    I'll bring B over there, hahaha.

    16th December '09 ( Yesterday, Wednesday )

    Head down to look for B to settle stuff.
    Everything was fine now I guess?
    Head down to Causeway for Sakae then to Ikea to buy curtain for his room.
    After that head down to Amk to meet his friend for crabbbbs!
    The famous one I think! After that, it's around 11plus?
    Head down to Cine as they wanna watch movie.
    &Guess what, we watch ' Storm Warriors ' again!
    Movie started at 12.30am, so before that head up to Pool/Billard.
    The guys were playing Billard while Wendy &I played Pool.
    After that, head for the movie.



    Head back home at 3am.

    14th December '09 ( Monday )

    Was feeling bad, so called Huaiping to Rev.
    Opened a Jug.

    11th December '09 ( Friday )

    During evening, head out with family for dinner at 313@somerset.
    Mummy bought a Lacoste top for B at $128 ( Not really for him ). But now having promotion, buy 2 top at $99 each only!
    After that, around 1030pm or 1130pm I can't remember J came &pick me up to meet the rest.
    Head down to ' De suite ' to drink. After that, I was like wtf, saw many faces that is working at bestdenki.
    I was like, shit shit how!? Lol




    Norman &Mike -.-

    After drink, head home at 4am. Wasn't drunk nor tipsy at all.

    9th December '09 ( Last Wednesday )


    Head down to one of the temple at Bishan to release Tutu ):






    Iim seriously so lazy to type things out -.-
    As you can see the pictures up there are places where there's many Terrapin in the pool.
    Spot it yourself, too lazy to point it out for you guys.
    We didn't know where to set tutu free, so I went to ask the monks. They told me to sneak in &stuff it in a hole &not to let anyone spot it.
    So we went to pray then went over to the cage &tried to squeeze it in a small hole.
    But it is too big size! So we saw two lady, I went over and ask them how did they manage to stuff their terrapin in?
    They told me, their Terrapin is big size, it's hard for them to do so.
    I was like, looking at the two terrapin &I asked, you mean this?
    They told me ya, so I was like, then what's mine? Giant or something?
    Their Terrapin is like smaller than my plum or something la!
    So we tried all ways to squeeze it in, even thought of throwing it in.
    So we got an idea &Tutu's free!

    Omg, I feel like crying now la.

    So Tutu, ran. &Stopped, I was like.
    Tutu, you're free. must take care okay. Must miss us. Even though you're free, you're still in a cage.
    But at least it's bigger &with more friends la.
    Haha, then Tutu jump down.

    Pop in the pool.

    Waited for a few seconds, but it didn't appear up. I was like so worried it might drown or something cause I didn't taught it to swim! ):
    Then, it pop out. I was happy. ( Not really sure if it's Tutu )
    After that head to ' Din Tai Feng ' to eat then watch the Sneak preview of ' Storm Warriors. '



    That's all people! I guess?
    Oh man, I'm so tired. I need to sleep now. I'll sleep till tomorrow evening!
    Bye &nights people!

    No comments: