Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 26, 2009

    Recently caught this two movie, ' Bodyguards and Assassins ' & ' Avatar '
    Wondering why recently all the movies were like such a long timing, in the past, movies will end like within a hour an a half, but now all around 2 hours to 3 hours.

    Butt pain!

    Okay, about the movie ' Bodyguards and assassins '
    I don't think it's quite nice, cause I feel that there's isn't enough fighting action for this show!
    Quite boring but very touching! Many people sacrifices for them!



    ' Avatar ' !!!!!
    Nice movie man! Seriously love those blue people world!
    All the flowers, the forest! Omg, it's just so pretty.
    The lighting, every steps you step, there's light on the path.
    Oh goodness! How I wish our world have it too! So natural!

    Rating : 4.5/5!
    Two thumbs up!



    &I bought two new terrapin, very adorable! They're still babies!
    Well, I named them, Tutu 1 & tutu 2.
    They sure like to sleep alot!
    My sister even thought they're dead!




    Stay tune for Christmas updates!

    No comments: