Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 31, 2009

    Happy 2010!

    HELLO PEOPLE! IT'S THE FIRST POST FOR 2010!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
    XOXO!!!!

    By the way, which post you guys wanna me to post?
    Christmas or Malaysia trip?


    I shall post the one day trip to JB!
    Cause the pictures are lesser, hahaha.

    29 December '09 ( Tuesday )

    Woke up early, head to Jb with daddy, sister, cousin, ah ma &maid -.-
    Early in the morning, there's a long traffic jam towards custom!
    But not really early la, haha.
    Jam for around 1 - 2 hours &finally I'm in Malaysia!

    First stop was to Jusco!
    As sister say she wanna go there have our lunch and do some shopping!
    So we had our lunch at ' Sizzling Stone grill ' it's our first time there too.



    We're ordering our food! Yum yum!


    The atmosphere was quite good too!


    Hello ah ma!!!


    Our drinks came first! I order sprite float!
    &The cup is also favorite colour purple!


    Ahma's food came in first! Kway tiao noodle in soup on hot stone!




    &Our food arrive! Chicken! Can't remember what's the name.




    After that, you know what does it mean after eating!
    It's.......

    SHOPPING TIME!!!!!




    After that, finally head to Holiday plaza?
    I head down to my nail shop and did my nails while the rest when to do their shopping.


    The nails isn't that nice cause I change the colour of it, I told them to change it.
    Cause the original colour was pink! Yucks!
    By the way, the nails are real -.-

    After that, head for our dinner at Bamboo Restaurant!
    When we go Malaysia, we always go this places, never change.



    Chicken again!
    After eating, we head back to Singapore!!!!
    Wooo, it's good to be back home isn't it?
    In the end I bought nothing but only a sandal -.-
    After that, it was like around 10 plus I head down to pick Alex and Jurist up.
    Then head down to Le bar 2 to meet the rest.
    To celebrate Darl's birthday.
    She was kinda drunk again -.- Damn weak -.-
    Lol, after that around 2 plus I left for home.
    Yawns.

    24th December '09 - Happy birthday Alex Chua Siak Hong!
    30th December ' 09 - Happy birthday darling!
    1st Jan '10 - Happy birthday Frankie!


    So not use to writing 2010 or '10 instead of 2009 and '09!!!!

    Am going for drinking session tomorrow ( I mean later on, it's 4.30am now ) to celebrate the new year.

    I fucking hate lies.

    No comments: