Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 4, 2009

    30th November '09 ( Monday )


    Steven's Birthday celebration!


    Head down to town &thought of Steven. Called him &asked him to town to accompany me to get my wallet.
    Walked around, went to many shops. In the end, get the one I still think is the best.
    Burberry.
    It look so much like a set with my bag!
    After that, I head down to Woodland while he head down to his customer's place.




    Isn't it so much like a set!?

    After that, around 8plus 9. I head down to Bugis to meet Steven.
    Waited for the rest to arrive to start our steamboat!
    I gave Steven a surprise by buying cake &surprise him!
    Well, he didn't expect that. Hope he enjoy it.
    The rest left &left the usual people.
    Steven, Ch, &me!
    Was quite full, walked all the way down to cathay.
    Then cab home!

    &Now I'm wondering should I get out of the house &do my nails!
    Shall bathe then decide! Hope I've to time!
    Till then!

    Manicure here I come!

    No comments: