Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 8, 2009

    2nd Birthday Celebration on 1st Dec '09 ( Tuesday )


    Birthday Celebration 2!


    Do not intend to go out at all. But Huaiping has sort of plan everything.
    She told me she has already order a cake for me, so I do not have any choice but to go.
    Meet Huaiping at usual spot then head down to Dhoby to meet Darl.
    But as usual, she was late.
    So we head up to Manhattan to munch munch while waiting for her to arrive.
    Manhattan has spoilt our day, so I made a complain &write a feedback form for that.
    Unreasonable but lucky I'm understanding. Lol.
    Finally darl arrive, but keep chatting on the phone non stop.




    Huaiping's Fish &chip!


    My flaming prawns! Yum Yum!


    I told the waitress I wanted rice for 3 times &she keep saying chip.
    &In the end she gave me chip! I was like so burning hot!
    After that, Darl left us. The both of us walked around with the cake on our hands.
    Not sure where to go, so decided to get back home &cut the cake with my family.




    YES SAME BAG! HAHAHAHA.

    After cutting cake, around 10pm. Waited for Norman to come and pick us up.
    Head down to Serangoon, one of the pub. Met Yx! How coincidence!
    The pub wasn't that great, so head down to Rev instead.
    Open a tower, but drank less. haha.
    Sweetheart was there too, as usual. Every night she'll be there.
    If I coudn't reach her, I know where to find her.
    Sweetheart came over to Huaiping's &talk to her in private!
    I was wondering what so private that I couldn't hear!
    So I shall not bother, then I found out sweetheart wasn't around.
    So I started to think, thinking there might be a surprise!
    But I shall not bring my hopes up high again, so I stopped thinking.
    Head outside &B called.
    I went to look for him &bought him over to the pub.
    Saw him taking a Swensens cake box &a Gucci plastic bag.
    &Sweetheart was back with one cake too.
    So in total a day I've 3 cakes, after cutting I went home.
    Thanks a lot everyone! Loves.

    Thanks for the wishes &gifts!


    Cake 1 from Huaiping. Oreo Cheese cake!


    Cake 2 from B. Swensens Ice cream cake.


    Cake 3 from Sweetheart. Black forest!

    Gifts!!!!



    Burberry Wallet, Thanks mummy!


    Gucci landyard. Thanks B! &The bag too.


    Sunflower with something tied on.


    It's GUESS? blacelet! Thanks Sis! Loving it!


    Coach wristlet from Huaiping &Darl haven't receive it yet.
    Thanks in advance!

    Sunflower from Sweetheart haven't receive it too. She don't intend to give it to me!
    Idiot she!

    Still, this year wasn't a good year for me. Hope year 2010 will come in a blink.
    Hope the year will be better.
    This year is full of disappointment. Celebration wasn't as great as last year though.
    Wait for updates people! Soon! I've got my pay cheque but is damn less.
    Well, gonna continue my show!

    Quarrels between B is getting more and more often/huge.
    I almost slap him last night.

    No comments: