Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 19, 2009



    So lazy to update my blog :/
    Will be going out later on! Yawns, I've just painted my nails.
    Hope it can dry asap!
    Recently has been going out, meeting the usual co, chill with them &talking about jobs!
    &Wondering why I'm wearing a blazer on the top photo of mine!?
    Cause yesterday head down to studio to took a family photo.
    But not with my family, as in not my parent.
    Is my Aunt's side. They wanna me to join them cause we're as close as a family!
    It's so weird that me wearing a blazer!
    &On Saturday, it's my grandmother's birthday celebration!
    Well, it wasn't a happy celebration for me.
    As we had a argument. After that, we walk separate ways.

    Gonna catch a movie later on!
    Shall update again.
    This are all the overdue pictures.

    Sweetheart with Mervin.


    On the way to Jurong for interview.







    Interview to Cktang with KL &Huaiping (:
















    The rest of the pictures will update soon.
    Got to get prepared! Has my nails dryed?

    No comments: