Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 13, 2009

    I got my new Netbook, &it's now charging in my room.
    Gonna charge it for 8hours - 10hours. It's black in colour too, so loving it (:
    Today was really really a tiring day, I can't recall what's happening.
    As I'm like sleep walking around the world. Woke up at 8plus today in the morning, head down to Robinson again.
    Was pissed off. As it's double the people of what yesterday have.
    So I don't bother about anything &just cut in the line.
    Handed up my form to the person over there, &head to toilet.
    When I'm back I got a strong feeling my name has been called.
    So I tried to ask the person, the person say I need to go back to the line &start again.
    I was like, WTF? Go back to the line!? Which have like, 80plus people or something?
    So I walked off -.- Head to Simei then head back home to change &took my rashes pill.
    Met up with Huaiping at Sengkang &head down to town.
    Met Kailing over there &I head to CKTang. While they went to lucky plaza.
    After my things has been settled, I head to look for them.
    &Head to Fareast to have a short walk. Went to ' Slice ' to share a bowl of snow ice.
    After that, train back home &slept all the way.
    &Now I'm here. Pictures will be upload soon.

    I wanna go out! I wanna go out &have my supper now ):
    &Today my attitude is really bad.

    I dislike everything you do.
    You're now different.

    No comments: