Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 4, 2009

    My tooth is killing me, I need to go to the dentist!
    ( It's not in pain, just that the feeling is weird )

    2nd October '09 ( Friday )


    Head to mall to meet Kailing during 1.30pm. After that, head up to Huaiping's house.
    ChuanHo was there too. Huaiping told Kl &I to walked to the kitchen &take a look what's the thing that is wrap in the newspaper.
    It's a stalk of Rose &Sunflower!
    We both are shock to see it &of course happy too.
    Thanks Huaiping, it's lovely &sweet of you. Appreciate it.
    After that, cab down to Kovan Melody &Chuan Ho left from there.
    &Steff met us there.
    &Of course go on with the swimming &Zon came down with his dog to look for us.
    I sun for a few minutes &the sun is gone -.-
    &Now my whole body is aching.
    Shall let the pictures do the talking.
    P.s. & Yes, Huaiping's camera can be taken under the water.






    &She gave me couple shirt, so I took the guy's one &I prefer bigger size.
    &Kl took the lady's one.







    Alex is a male, &dress like a female.
    Steff called it a gay dog. Lol.


    Under the pool!



    Yup, no picture of me. Cause don't feel like taking any on that day.
    After that, head home during evening &had dinner with family.
    After that, around 10 plus. Bus down to Rev to meet ChuanHo.
    We told ourselves, no alcohol on that day.
    Thinking of drinking only coke &chill there.
    In the end, we both open a bottle of Japan soju.
    Then after that, I started drinking tequila with Raymond.
    &Things happen, from bad become worst.
    Started crying..
    Thanks for the ones who are there for me. Loves.

    Will update about Saturday which is Mid-autumn festival &is also my Grandmother's birthday when I got the photos from my sister.
    Now, I'm gonna open a private blog. Which is all about my feeling &thoughts.

    I cried for 3 hours yesterday, &I guess everything should be fine now.

    No comments: