Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 7, 2009

    Everything is in a big mess, it is a mistake?
    It's from bad to worst.


    Finally I went to visit a dentist &bought a new phone.
    Today, a visit to a dental cost my mummy $110. Just for me.
    I didn't know it's so expensive.
    I finally fix back the chipped tooth &clean my teeth!
    &Of course polish it! Very smooth lo! Didn't polish it before!
    Love the polishing part most!
    During the night, head to mall with daddy to get my new phone.

    If I'm not wrong, the model is T715.
    Heard this phone is a new model, was launch last week or something.
    Didn't really want this phone, just get it for the sake.
    Wanna replace it, cause I prefer Sony Ericsson.
    Currently, this phone is charging right now.
    Tomorrow morning I'll be able to use it.

    06th October '09 ( Tuesday )

    Nanny of Niece Joy for the day!

    In the evening, head to look for B.

    5th October '09 ( Monday )

    During the night, around 1030pm. Wr came to pick me up &we go some place to chill.
    After that, around 12am, I cab over to Orchard to Ratchada club to meet B &Co. to drink.
    Head back home at 4am.

    3rd October '09 ( Saturday )

    Happy birthday Grandmother! &Happy Mid-autumn festival!




    My mouth seems full -.- Cause I'm eating some stuff!


    All the foods that mummy ordered for the celebration!
    It's a mini buffet!


    Young cousins + sister.


    I look retard.


    Uncle Papa.


    Eerie!







    After everything, I head down to look for B to solve the matter.
    &I cried for the whole night!
    That's all.

    No comments: