Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 1, 2009

    1st October '09 ( Wednesday )

    Firstly, Happy Children day.

    Secondly, Happy Birthday to Agnes.

    Thirdly, To Alvin : What's the problem? I need your reply asap. Didn't feel great without knowing the reason.
    Really hate it &feeling upset.

    Head to B's house, played play station with him for no reason, just being random.
    I brought something from home just to used it in the theater when I'm watching movie.
    Guess what I brought along?

    .

    .
    .
    .




    HAHAHA, a EAR PLUG! -.-

    Why? Cause I'm watching Phobia2!
    I scared it might be scary.
    But in the end I didn't use it -.-

    Rating : 3.5/5

    There's one story that is real funny, but I shall not say out.
    Cause my sister don't want to know.
    But the stories are kinda dumb -.-

    After that, head back to B's house to do cleaning.
    Had a huge tiff between me &B, a small tiny matter, I made it big :/
    &Now, B's an ass. He really pissed me off, I'm gonna let everything go soon.
    I really don't wish it will happen, but I don't know what the hell he want.

    Tomorrow I'm going Kovan Melody to swim &Suntan!
    Which I'm having my menstruation now :/
    Suppose to go Sentosa but changed of plan due to lazy Huaiping!
    I can go suana too! KILL FATS! HAHAHAHA!
    Gonna tan myself till I'm dark tomorrow, but NO to sunburns! It hurts &I don't want to be red.

    Gonna be a busy month this month!
    There's many things for me to do!
    Plannings, examination &so on..


    What do you really want? Can't you please be more understanding?

    No comments: